Request a demo
In order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will have an informal version of a Holiday Recital in December.
- We will have four “shows” during the week of December 3-6, 2018.
- All Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes will perform.
- Movement for Toddlers is a non-performing class.
- Your dancer will NOT have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- Dancers perform on the day of the week as their usual class (ex: class on Monday afternoon, perform on Monday)
- Shows will begin at 6pm each evening.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45pm.
- No tickets will be necessary.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.
- We will rope off the first several rows of the center section of the Theatre for spectators.
- Your child’s teacher will communicate with you regarding costumes
- There WILL be a small Holiday costume fee typically between $20-$30 ($10 of this fee will be donated to local charities in lieu of ticket sales).