In order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will be having our Holiday Recital in December for our Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes. Please visit our Holiday Recital page for more details. (Movement for Toddler classes do NOT perform.)
- We will have four “shows” during the week of December 5-8.
- Your dancer will NOT have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- The performance takes the place of your final class for the semester.
- Teachers will provide more information regarding holiday costumes in November.
- Holiday costume fees typically range from $15-$30 depending on teacher selections.
- Your dancer will perform the same night of the week that they usually have class.
- Shows will begin at 6pm each evening and should last approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45pm.
- No tickets will be necessary.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.