2015 Holiday Recital
In order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we have decided to have an informal version of our Holiday Recital in December.
- We will have four “shows” during the week of December 7-10, 2015.
- All Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes will perform.
- Movement for Toddlers is a non-performing class.
- Your dancer will not have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- Shows will begin at 6pm each evening.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45pm.
- No tickets will be necessary although we do request that you consider bringing a donation for the Central Missouri Humane Society.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.
- We will rope off the first several rows of the center section of the Theatre for spectators.
- Your child’s teacher will communicate with you regarding costumes – there WILL be a small Holiday costume fee typically between $10-$20.
Each show will begin at 6pm with all dancers on stage singing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”. Each class will then perform one at a time. Dancers will wait with supervision in the hallway on the south side of the Theatre until they perform. Upon conclusion of each class performance, we ask that you pick up your children immediately. If you wish, you may proceed to the new East Lobby for cookies and a visit from Santa.
We are excited to be able to offer this small performance opportunity around the Holidays!