- No refunds (except for documented medical or moving circumstances).
- In the event that a student must withdraw from a class, CPAC must receive WRITTEN notice at email@example.com. The date of the email will serve as the official drop date from which tuition credits may be calculated.
- Liability disclaimer: CPAC and the instructors are not liable for personal injuries, and/or loss of or damage to personal property.
- Students are enrolled in the same class/classes for the entire year with the exception of Movement for Toddlers (enroll each semester).
- Class changes will not be permitted after the first full week of classes.
- No new students will be added to the Winter Semester classes with the exception of Movement for Toddlers (enroll each semester).
- We do NOT automatically cancel classes when Columbia Public Schools are closed. We will make our decision by 1:00pm on inclement weather days.
- In the event that a teacher must miss class, every effort will be made to find a suitable substitute teacher. If a substitute teacher cannot be found, the class will be cancelled and rescheduled.
- Proper dress code will be strictly enforced. Girls in Movement, Dance I-III and all ballet classes wear black leotards, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes (Toddlers wear pink footless tights, black leotards and no shoes). Dance I-III also require black patent Mary Jane style tap shoes. Boys in Movement, Dance I-III, and all ballet classes wear black pants/shorts, white t-shirts and black ballet shoes. Dance I-III classes also require black oxford style tap shoes.
- Additional dress code information may be found on our Curriculum page.
- Dancers MUST be toilet trained to be enrolled in classes with the exception of Movement for Toddlers.
- Students arriving 10 minutes after class has begun will be considered absent.
- CPAC reserves the right to refuse admittance in the case of an outstanding balance.
Click here to Register