In order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will have a Holiday Recital in December.
- We will have four individual performances during the week of December 11 – December 14, 2023.
- All Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes will perform. (Toddlers is a non-performing class)
- Your dancer will NOT have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- Dancers perform on the day of the week as their usual class with the exception of Friday classes performing on Thursday.
- Shows will begin at 6 pm each evening.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45 pm.
- No tickets will be necessary.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.
- Your child’s teacher will communicate with you regarding costumes.
- There WILL be a small Holiday costume fee typically between $20-$30 ($5 of this costume fee will be donated to local charities in lieu of tickets (Voluntary Action Center & The Spay Neuter Project).
Each show will begin at 6 pm with all dancers on stage singing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”. Each class will then perform one at a time. Dancers will wait with supervision in the hallway on the south side of the Theatre until they perform. Upon conclusion of each class performance, we ask that you pick up your dancer immediately. If you wish, you may proceed to the East Lobby for cookies and a visit from Santa.
We are excited to be able to offer this small performance opportunity around the Holidays!