- No refunds (except for documented injury or moving circumstances).
- Liability disclaimer: CPAC and the instructors are not liable for personal injuries, and/or loss of or damage to personal property.
- To withdraw from a class, CPAC must receive WRITTEN notice at firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of the email will serve as the official drop date from which tuition credits may be calculated.
- CPAC reserves the right to refuse admittance in the case of an outstanding balance.
- Recital costumes are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Students are enrolled in the same class/classes for the entire year (exception is Toddler classes).
- Class changes will not be permitted after the first full week of classes.
- No new students are accepted at semester (Toddler class exception).
- Dancers must be toilet trained to enroll in classes (Toddler class exception).
- Students arriving 10 minutes after class has begun will be considered absent.
- Toddler NOTE: Parents are NOT in the dance studio during class.
- We do NOT automatically cancel classes when Columbia Public Schools are closed. We will make our decision by 1:00 pm on inclement weather days.