SPRING RECITAL COSTUME FEES DUE DECEMBER 1ST!
THANKSGIVING BREAK: NOVEMBER 26-30CPAC will be closed Tuesday, November 26 – Saturday, November 30th for Thanksgiving break. Please note that classes ARE in session on Monday, November 25th as a make up for Labor Day.
TODDLER REGISTRATION- WINTER SESSIONRegistration for NEW students interested in the Toddlers class is now open! For students wanting to enroll in the January – May 2020 session, please fill out the online registration form here. A $50 deposit is required at the time of registration to secure your enrollment. Returning Toddler students MUST register again for the Winter semester! Returning students may register via the parent portal of our website. We currently have openings in Tuesdays at 11:45 a.m. and Saturdays at 10am or 10:30am with a maximum of 10 students per class. Each class meets 1 time per week and is 30 minutes in length. The 16 week session begins the week of January 6th and concludes May 9th. Tuition is $145 for the session. Those who pay their tuition in full by January 13th will receive a 20% discount! Email us at email@example.com for more information.
HOLIDAY RECITALSIn order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will be having our Holiday Recitals in December for our Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes (Toddler classes do NOT perform).
- We will have four “shows” the week of December 9th-12th.
- Your dancer will NOT have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- The performance takes the place of your final class for the semester.
- Teachers will provide more information regarding holiday costumes in November.
- Holiday costume fees typically range from $20-$30 depending on teacher selections.
- Your dancer will perform the same night of the week that they usually have class EXCEPT Friday classes will perform in the Thursday, December 12th show.
- Shows will begin at 6pm each evening and should last approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45 pm.
- No tickets will be necessary.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.
IMPORTANT DATESMark your calendars!
- November 26-30: Thanksgiving Break – Closed
- December 15-Jan. 5: Winter Break – Closed
- January 6: Classes Resume
- March 23-28: Spring Break Closed
- May 9: Last day of class
- May 11-14: Dress Rehearsal Week
- May 15-17: Spring Recitals