Request a demoSPRING RECITAL COSTUME PAYMENTS DUE DECEMBER 1st
2018 Spring Recital costume fees have been posted to all accounts.
At least one costume fee PER CHILD must be paid on or before November 30th in order to ensure your child’s participation in the May 2018 performances. Please login to your online account to make payment, stop by the front desk or call our office at 441-1818 between 3-9 pm Monday through Thursday to make a payment.
If you are declining recital participation, we must receive written notice at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 4th to remove the costume fees charged.
Please note, the costume fees were misidentified on the invoice as “competition fees” for dancers in the following classes: Movement for Children, Dance 1,2,3; Jazz Intro and Jazz 1, 1/2, 2, 2/3, 3, and Jazz Int. Advanced; Tap Intro, Tap 1, 1/2, 2, 3, 4, 5; Ballet Intro, Ballet 1, 2, 3,4,5. Fees of $55 or $70 are costume fees.
OCTOBER 23-26: HALLOWEEN COSTUMES & OPEN CURTAIN WEEK
Dancers may wear their Halloween costumes to class the week of October 23-26. Make sure it is something they can dance in. If your ballet class meets twice per week, wear your costume on Wednesday October 25 or Thursday October 26 (regular class attire on Monday and Tuesday).
Parents are welcome to observe all classes as well. The curtains will be open for viewing in Studios 1, 2, and 3. Monitors for viewing classes in studios 5-8 are always on display in the East Lobby.
Classes are IN SESSION on Tuesday October 31st if anyone plans to attend. Dancers should NOT attend in costume since our studio celebration is the week prior.
MAKE UP CLASSES
Monday dancers that missed class due to CPAC closures for the solar eclipse and Labor day may make up class on the following days:
- Friday November 17th for classes missed due to closing for the solar eclipse on Monday August 21st.
- Monday November 20th for classes missed due to closing for Labor Day on Monday September 4th.
- ALL MAKE UP CLASSES WILL BE AT THEIR REGULAR TIME!
TODDLER REGISTRATION – WINTER SESSION
Registration for NEW students interested in Movement for Toddlers will be available beginning Monday November 13th at 9 a.m.! We will not accept email requests prior to that time! Registration will be via EMAIL in order to process requests in the order in which they are received. Please email email@example.com beginning Monday November 13th at 9 a.m. or later if your are interested in enrolling for the January – May 2018 session. A $50 deposit is required at the time of registration to secure your enrollment.
Returning Toddler students MUST register again for the Winter semester! Returning students may register the week of November 7th beginning at 9 a.m. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration requests will be processed in the order in which they are received. A $50 deposit is required at the time of registration to secure your enrollment.
Classes are available on Tuesdays at 11:45 a.m. and Wednesdays at 5:15 p.m. with a maximum of 10 students per class. Each class meets 1 time per week and is 30 minutes in length. The 16 week session begins the week of January 8th and concludes May 3rd. Tuition is $145 for the session. Those who pay their tuition in full by January 11th will receive a 20% discount! Email us at email@example.com for more information.
In order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will be having our Holiday Recital in December for our Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes. Please visit our Holiday Recital page for more details. (Movement for Toddler classes do NOT perform.)
- We will have four “shows” the week of December 4-7.
- Your dancer will NOT have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- The performance takes the place of your final class for the semester.
- Teachers will provide more information regarding holiday costumes in November.
- Holiday costume fees typically range from $15-$30 depending on teacher selections.
- Your dancer will perform the same night of the week that they usually have class.
- Shows will begin at 6pm each evening and should last approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45 pm.
- No tickets will be necessary.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.
MONTHLY TUITION FINANCE CHARGES
ANY TUITION BALANCES REMAINING WILL INCUR A 10% MONTHLY FINANCE CHARGE UNTIL THE TUITION FEES ARE PAID IN FULL. ALL ACCOUNT BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY APRIL 1ST.
Text CPACDANCE to 84483 to receive CPAC alerts (inclement weather updates, studio closings, class cancellations, etc). Text STOP to cancel alerts at anytime.