Holiday Recital Update
In order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will be having our Holiday Recital in December for our Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes. Please visit our Holiday Recital page for more details.
- We will have four “shows” during the week of December 8-11.
- Your dancer will not have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- Shows will begin at 6pm each evening and should last approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45pm.
- No tickets will be necessary although we do request that you consider bringing a donation for the Central Missouri Humane Society.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.
- We are thrilled to present excerpts from “The Nutcracker” featuring over 40 of our older students as the opening routine of each performance.