Holiday Recitals December 8-11
In order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will be having our Holiday Recital December 8-11 for our Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes. Please visit our Holiday Recital page for more details.
- We will have four “shows” during the week of December 8-11.
- Your dancer will NOT have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- Shows will begin at 6pm each evening and should last approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45pm.
- No tickets will be necessary although we do request that you consider bringing a donation for the Central Missouri Humane Society.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.
- We are thrilled to present excerpts from “The Nutcracker” featuring over 40 of our older students as the opening routine of each performance.