SPRING RECITAL COSTUME FEES DUE DECEMBER 1ST
2020 Spring Recital costume fees have been posted to all accounts.
At least one costume fee PER CHILD must be paid on or before December 1st in order to ensure your child’s participation in the May 2020 performances. Please login to your online account to make a payment, stop by the front desk, or call our office at 441-1818 between 3-9 pm Monday through Thursday to make a payment. Please note that hip-hop classes are not charged a costume fee because they do costumes on their own.
If you are declining recital participation, we must receive written notice at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 1st to remove the costume fees charged. The Spring Recital performances are the weekend of May 15-17, 2020 and the specific schedule will be announced in November.
Classes ARE in session on Thursday, October 31st if anyone plans to attend.
Dancers may wear their Halloween costumes to class the week of October 28th! Just make sure it is something they can dance in. IF your ballet class meets twice a week on Monday/Wednesday, only wear your costume on Wednesday (regular attire on Monday). IF your ballet class meets twice a week on Tuesday/Thursday, only wear your costume on Thursday (regular attire on Tuesday). Friday and Saturday classes should wear costumes on October 25th-26th.
TODDLER REGISTRATION- WINTER SESSION
Registration for NEW students interested in the Toddlers class will be available beginning Monday, November 11th at noon! For students wanting to enroll in the January – May 2020 session, there will be a registration link on the Schedule page of our website. A $50 deposit is required at the time of registration to secure your enrollment.
Returning Toddler students MUST register again for the Winter semester! Returning students may register beginning Tuesday, November 5th at noon. Registration will be via the parent portal of our website. Please make sure your login and password work, and send any issues to email@example.com. A $50 deposit is required at the time of registration to secure your enrollment.
Classes are available on Tuesdays at 11:45 a.m. or 5:15 p.m., Wednesdays at 5:15 p.m., and Saturdays at 10am or 10:30am with a maximum of 10 students per class. Each class meets 1 time per week and is 30 minutes in length. The 16 week session begins the week of January 6th and concludes May 9th. Tuition is $145 for the session. Those who pay their tuition in full by January 13th will receive a 20% discount! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will be having our Holiday Recitals in December for our Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes. Please visit our Holiday Recital page for more details. (Toddler classes do NOT perform.)
- We will have four “shows” the week of December 9th-12th.
- Your dancer will NOT have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- The performance takes the place of your final class for the semester.
- Teachers will provide more information regarding holiday costumes in November.
- Holiday costume fees typically range from $15-$30 depending on teacher selections.
- Your dancer will perform the same night of the week that they usually have class EXCEPT Friday classes will perform in the Thursday, December 12th show.
- Shows will begin at 6pm each evening and should last approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45 pm.
- No tickets will be necessary.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.
MONTHLY FINANCE CHARGES
Any tuition balances remaining will incur a 10% monthly finance charge until the tuition fees are paid in full. All account balances must be paid in full by April 1st.