SPRING RECITAL COSTUME FEES DUE DECEMBER 1ST!
2020 Spring Recital costume fees have been posted to all accounts. The Spring Recital performances are May 15-17th, 2020. Please click here to view the breakdown of which classes perform in each performance.
At least one costume fee PER CHILD must be paid on or before December 1st in order to ensure your child’s participation in the May 2020 performances. Please note that hip-hop classes are not charged a costume fee because they do costumes on their own. Please login to your online account to make a payment, stop by the front desk, or call our office at 441-1818 between 3:30-9 pm Monday through Thursday.
If you are declining recital participation, we must receive written notice at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 1st to remove the costume fees charged.
THANKSGIVING BREAK: NOVEMBER 26-30CPAC will be closed Tuesday, November 26 – Saturday, November 30th for Thanksgiving break. Please note that classes ARE in session on Monday, November 25th as a make up for Labor Day.
TODDLER REGISTRATION- WINTER SESSIONRegistration for NEW students interested in the Toddlers class is now open! For students wanting to enroll in the January – May 2020 session, please fill out the online registration form here. A $50 deposit is required at the time of registration to secure your enrollment. Returning Toddler students MUST register again for the Winter semester! Returning students may register via the parent portal of our website. We currently have openings in Tuesdays at 11:45 a.m. and Saturdays at 10am or 10:30am with a maximum of 10 students per class. Each class meets 1 time per week and is 30 minutes in length. The 16 week session begins the week of January 6th and concludes May 9th. Tuition is $145 for the session. Those who pay their tuition in full by January 13th will receive a 20% discount! Email us at email@example.com for more information.
HOLIDAY RECITALSIn order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will be having our Holiday Recitals in December for our Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes (Toddler classes do NOT perform).
Dancers will be receiving their holiday costumes to take home this week, as well as a note from their teacher with details regarding hair and costume pieces, in-class dress rehearsal, and their performance. These notes will also be e-mailed out to each class.
In-Class Dress Rehearsal: December 2nd-6th Please have your child dressed in their costume for dance class that week. This is simply another time for dancers to get to wear their costumes and practice on stage.
Holiday Shows: December 9th-12th
- We will have four “shows” the week of December 9th-12th.
- Your dancer will NOT have their regular class that week if they are performing in the Holiday show.
- The performance takes the place of your final class for the semester.
- Teachers will provide more information regarding holiday costumes in November.
- Holiday costume fees typically range from $20-$30 depending on teacher selections.
- Your dancer will perform the same night of the week that they usually have class EXCEPT Friday classes will perform in the Thursday, December 12th show.
- Shows will begin at 6pm each evening and should last approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Dancers will arrive at 5:45 pm.
- No tickets will be necessary.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No professional video will be available for purchase.
IMPORTANT DATESMark your calendars!
- November 26-30: Thanksgiving Break – Closed
- December 15-Jan. 5: Winter Break – Closed
- January 6: Classes Resume
- March 23-28: Spring Break Closed
- May 9: Last day of class
- May 11-14: Dress Rehearsal Week
- May 15-17: Spring Recitals