- Monday 11/23 – OPEN for classes as usual
- Tuesday 11/24-Friday 11/27 – CLOSED for Thanksgiving Break
- Monday 11/30 – Classes resume as usual
- Thursday 12/17 – Last day of Class for Fall Semester
- Friday 12/18 – Sunday 1 / 3 – CLOSED for Winter Break
- Monday 1/4 – Classes resume as usual
- OPEN on Martin Luther King Jr Day (Jan.18) & President’s Day (Feb. 15)
- Monday 3/29 – Friday 4/3 – CLOSED for Spring Break
- Friday 5/7 – Last day of Class for Winter Semester
- May 14 – 16, 2021 – Spring Recital Planned
NOVEMBER TODDLER REGISTRATION – WINTER SESSION (JAN – MAY 2021)
Returning Toddlers MUST register AGAIN in order to continue with the January – May session! Returning students may register beginning Wednesday November 11th at 12pm. Registration will be via the CPAC App – more details to come. Login and password will be required.
Registration for NEW Toddlers opens Wednesday November 18th at 12pm! Instructions will be available on the Schedule page of our website at that time. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration.
HOLIDAY RECITAL UPDATE
In order to celebrate our youngest dancers (Movement, Dance 1, Dance 2, Dance 3) and the holiday season, we plan to have Holiday Recital performances on our stage, one class at a time with scheduled time slots, limited spectators, and designated traffic flow the week of December 14 – 17. Please visit the Performances page for more details.
2021 SPRING RECITAL UPDATE
At this time, we are still planning to hold Spring Recital performances May 14-16, 2021. Given the ever-changing circumstances surrounding the coronavirus, we are postponing the ordering of and payment for Recital costumes until the end of January. We aren’t sure exactly what our performance options may be but we will definitely find a way to celebrate everyone’s hard work! For the safety of our staff, we will be asking parents to measure their own children and submit costume measurements to the office sometime in January. More details to come!
Many thanks to ALL our CPAC families, friends, faculty and staff for continuing to adhere to our published protocols and guidelines surrounding the Covid circumstances! As Fall is upon us and it is getting dark earlier in the evening, please be on time to pick up dancers! Remember, classes dismiss 5 minutes prior to their published times to allow for transitions and sanitizing classrooms. We appreciate your efforts to drive slowly through all parking lots and driveways to keep all our dancers and families safe.