Our final newsletter of 2021! Happy Holidays to all of our CPAC dancers & families!
LAST DAY BEFORE WINTER BREAK
Last day of classes – Thursday, December 16. We will return Monday, January 3, 2022. Happy Holidays!
HOLIDAY PERFORMANCES – Movement, Dance I, Dance II & Dance III Dancers
In order to celebrate our youngest dancers and the holiday season, we will be having our Holiday performances this week for our Movement for Children, Dance I, Dance II, and Dance III classes (Toddler classes do NOT perform, however will have class this week).
Holiday Shows: December 13-16
- Holiday Recital Performance List
- Movement, Dance I, Dance II, & Dance III students will NOT have their regular class this week.
- Classes will perform in 15-minute time slots with spectators limited to friends and family of that specific class as well as designated traffic flow entering and exiting the building.
- Your dancer will perform the same night of the week that they have class EXCEPT Friday classes will perform on December 16.
- No tickets will be necessary.
- You may bring your video cameras and regular cameras.
- No live stream performances or professional videos will be available for purchase.
IMPORTANT DATES – MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
- December 17-Jan. 2: Winter Break – Closed
- January 3: Classes Resume
- March 26-April 3: Spring Break Closed
- May 6: Last day of class
- May 9-12: Dress Rehearsal Week
- May 13-15: Spring Recitals
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICIES
The winter months are upon us and that brings the possibility of severe weather and canceled classes. We do NOT automatically cancel classes when Columbia Public Schools does. We try to make our decisions about cancellations by 1:00 pm. We will send out EMAIL to everyone when classes are canceled. To receive text message alerts regarding cancellations and closings, text CPACDANCE to 84483 for updates. Please like us on Facebook (CPAC – Columbia Performing Arts Centre) and follow us on Instagram (ColumbiaPerformingArtsCentre) to receive updates as well.
MONTHLY FINANCE CHARGES
Any tuition balances remaining will incur a 10% monthly finance charge until the tuition fees are paid in full. All account balances must be paid in full by April 1st.
SPRING RECITAL COSTUME FEES ARE PAST DUE – LAST CHANCE!
2022 Spring Recital costume fees have been posted to all accounts. The Spring Recital performances are May 13-15, 2022. Please click 21-22 Spring Recital Performance List to view the breakdown of which classes perform in each performance.
At least one costume fee PER CHILD must be paid on or before December 1, 2021, in order to ensure your child’s participation in the May 2022 performances. Please note that hip-hop classes are not charged a costume fee because they do costumes on their own. Please login to your online account to make a payment or call our office at 441-1818 between 4:30 – 8:30 Monday through Thursday.
If you are declining recital participation, we must receive written notice at email@example.com no later than December 1 to remove the costume fees charged.