- Beginning Monday April 8th, families will be able to purchase 4 tickets per family for each day they perform.
- Tickets are $10 each and 100% of the proceeds go to local charities.
- Tickets will be on sale to the general public on Monday April 29th in the MAIN building.
- We WILL sell out of most shows. Please get your tickets early to avoid missing out on your child’s performance.
Posts by cpac_admin
NEW Dancers only
Saturday April 13th
10:00am – 12:00pm
- Attend 2 competitions per year
- No national competition
- No required conventions
- Take 1 hour class twice per week (ages 4-7 with Ms. Candace; ages 8-12 TBD)
- Automatic class placement – NO need for Fall Registration!
- Class tuition capped at $550 / year
- Competition choreography taught August 12-21
- Required attendance in August to learn routines
- Choreography fees approximately $175 per routine
- Rehearsals are 30 minutes per week per routine
- Troupe members commit to train solely at CPAC
Audition Sign-Up Deadline:
April 8, 2013
“Mock” Audition with Ms. Candace & Parent Meeting with Jen Lee
Saturday March 16th
10:00 – 11:00am
Friday April 12th & Saturday April 13th
Both shows: 7pm
CPAC students receive a free ticket!
Tickets on sale to the public Monday March 11th
All tickets $8.00
In past years, we have tried to make up every day that we have missed due to bad weather. Attendance for Saturday make-up classes has been extremely poor and we have no other time to make them up. Therefore, the days that we missed for snow will not be made up.
We are pleased to announce that Tiffanie Hancock has taken over both the younger and older sections of our Advanced Beginning Ballet classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. She has been assisting Mrs. Lisa in these classes the entire first semester and has been trained in the CPAC recreational ballet syllabus. Mrs. Lisa will continue to supervise the recreational ballet program and teach on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Tiffanie Hancock graduated from the University of Utah in May of 2010 with a BFA in Modern Dance. After graduating she spent a year in Florida dancing with the Momentum, Sojourn and Zephyr dance companies. Tiffanie also taught dance all over the Miami-Dade County area. While out in Utah Tiffanie had the opportunity to perform “Panorama” by Martha Graham with the Martha Graham Company during their spring 2010 tour. Before coming to Missouri Tiffanie spent a year dancing for the VADCO dance company where she had to privilege to perform in Taipei, Taiwan. Ms. Hancock is excited to join the CPAC family and is looking forward to a wonderful year.
We are excited to announce that Fall Registration 2013-2014 for returning students will be ONLINE for the upcoming year!
- You MUST have an email address on file with us in order to login and participate.
- All families will login to their accounts through our website.
- Start practicing logging into your accounts as soon as possible so you are familiar with the process.
- We will likely open the online registration process for several days in late May or early June and then shut it down.
- Online registrations will take priority.
- Once the online portion is closed, we will begin taking registration over the phone.
- We will not have a face-to-face enrollment date as in past years (when you had to stand in line all day).
- For returning students, registration will only be accepted online or via phone.
- Dates, further details, and a “practice registration” to be announced in upcoming newsletters.
Saturday, April 13th
10:00am – 12:00pm in the Main building at CPAC
NEW Dancers Only
- Prospective dancers must be ages 12 or under (as of the audition date).
- The audition will consist of a ballet, jazz, and tap evaluation by CPAC competition staff.
- Audition information packets will be available by March 4th.
- Returning team members may be cast by individual choreographers. Dates to be determined.
Friday, April 12th at 7:00pm
Saturday, April 13th at 7:00pm
Enjoy amazing performances from our award-winning competition team, ages 5 through 18!
Tickets are $8 and will go on sale in March.
CPAC students may pick up a FREE ticket in March!